Friday, August 3, 2012

Good choices

Just a quick post.

The biggest thing I've learned on this journey is the importance of making heathy decisions. Because one really does lead to another, and vice versa. When you make a bad decision, to say, eat that cookie at lunch, you're usually more likely to be bad again, at least that's my experience.

Earlier I was at the car dealership waiting for my car to be fixed and I was starving. What are we always faced with in times like this?


I was lucky enough to find this:


Unsalted Trail mix with peanuts, almonds, raisins and sunflower seeds! I was surprised to find it without chocolate! A lot of the time I can usually find nuts, which is always a good alternative to the candy and crap you usually see.

The best thing, and what I used to always do, is always carry something with me. Usually I had almonds (the 100 calorie packs are the best!) If. You want to be able to have something sweet, fruit or dries fruit is always good.(again I loved the Craisin 100 calorie packs)

I've found that if I have myself prepared and with something healthy on hand, I don't usually give in to the temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment