Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bucket list

Ok, here it is. My Bucket List. The 30 things I want to do before I die:

1) Run the Boilermaker 15k
2) Complete a Tough Mudder
3) Run a half marathon
4) Run a marathon
5) Complete a Triathalon
6) Go to Nashville
7) Learn a language
8) Visit the west coast
9) Learn to play the guitar
10) Get a passport and have it stamped in at least 5 different countries
11) Go to Alaska
12) Take a cruise
13) Learn to surf
14) Go sky diving
15) Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef
16) Go on an African Safari
17) Have a family
18) See the northern lights
19) Take a photography class
20) Climb Mount Marcy
21) Learn to ski/snowboard/Xcountry ski
22) Go white water rafting
23) Go zip-lining
24) Compete in the Adirondack Canoe Classic
25) Go rock climbing
26) Learn to play the guitar
27) Go back packing
28) Climb all of the Addirondack High Peaks
29) Get something published
30) Fall in love


I'm sure I'll have more to add to it at some point, but there it is so far. I should be knocking out numbers 1 & 6 this year... Hopefully I can get started on a couple more too!

No comments:

Post a Comment