Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Feeling good!

For the past few months I have had an awful time eating healthy. All I was craving was sweets and I ate whatever I wanted.

I decided this year it was time to get back on track. And for the first time in a long time I actually feel really good about it. Since New Years I haven't had any sugar or white flour and I'm actually not craving anything. I can't believe how well it's going, normally at this point, I'm ready to give up and cheat. I already lost 2.9 pounds!

I'll post my meals for the day- here are my breakfast and morning snack:


For breakfast I had chobani Greek yogurt with granola, flax & chia seeds and a piece of whole wheat banana bread (made with honey & plain Greek yogurt)



Morning snack was cottage cheese and cashews.

More later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment