Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Food continued...

Totally forgot to take pictures of my lunch and dinner...

They were both simple, lunch was leftovers from dinner last night, some chicken croquettes and roasted broccoli.  Dinner was chicken and roasted veggies.  I'm heading to bootcamp in a bit, so I will have a protein shake after...which reminds me I should post some of my favorite shake recipes!

All my meals are pretty basic, it is nice to keep things simple.  Makes it easy to throw together after work.  I like to plan out all of my meals, snacks included for the week, that way I know exactly what I'm eating and I'm not as likely to stray.  I am planning on meal planning and prepping stuff this weekend hopefully I will remember to take some pics and update here.

No comments:

Post a Comment