Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Worst blogger ever

It's official. I suck as a blogger. Maybe I'll be able to start it again this year and actually stick with it.

Well happy New year! It's time to detox from the holidays. I have definitely fallen off the healthy lifestyle wagon over the last couple months. It's time to get serious again, suck it up, and stop making excuses!

I chose to make 2 resolutions this year, something I don't usually do. Here they are:
1) Eat less processed food and more REAL food.
2) knock something's off my Bucket list

Number 1 is pretty self explanatory. I just want to stop eating pre-prepared & pre-packaged food and start preparing more from scratch. I want to try to transition myself to eating only whole grain foods and no sugar. Easier said than done. But, I'm determined. I WILL succeed.

My second resolution will hopefully be a lot of fun. Everyone has got the cliche Bucket List, things you want to do or places you want to see before you "kick the bucket". Well, I want to start crossing things off that list. (I guess I should actually make up a real list so it's not just in my head...next blog entry!)

And even though a lot of the things on my bucket list aren't directly related to to health or fitness, I'm still going to include them here because this is my journey to get healthy and I believe health and happiness go hand in hand. If I don't do these things that make me happy, I won't have the drive to push myself through the hard times.

That's it for the time being, hopefully I'll be back soon with my bucket list and more thoughts and hopefully some successes on my journey.

Talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment